Family Hike at San Joaquin Marsh and Wildlife Sanctuary
Time & Location
About the Event
Come join fellow Brown alumni and their families and bring your kids for a COVID-safe, outdoor get together and leisurely hike around these rich SoCal wetlands.
- We will meet at 5pm by the Audubon House next to the main parking area (off Riparian View Road which is accessed from Campus Drive).
- Additional parking is available in the adjacent overflow lot.
- We will hike for 40-60mins while observing and enjoying various wildlife in and around the woods and ponds of the sanctuary.
- The event is FREE.
- Please RSVP by Monday, July 12th
- Contact Hassan Albakri at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Visit https://www.irwd.com/san-joaquin-marsh/san-joaquin-marsh for additional park information.